To Pitch: an often high-pressure sales presentation
She pitched the band to Capitol Records.
To Ditch: to end association with
She could not work with the band as they were not ready to be pitched to a label.
Only the first 10 eligible songs will be entered into the contest
EACH WEEK YOU MUST RE-SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES. MY ASSISTANTS COMPLETELY DELETE EVERYTHING IN MY [REVIEW] EMAIL ACCOUNTS AND ALL INBOX MESSAGES I RECEIVED DURING THE NIGHT OF THE SHOW. THIS IS JUST GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
POP | ROCK | RAP | HIPHOP | COUNTRY | CHRISTIAN | BLUEGRASS | R&B | METAL
SUBMIT YOUR SONG ANYTIME DURING THE WEEK to make sure you are entering the best song for the contest.
Pay $25 for an early review and a guarantee to be entered into the contest. Remember, we only take 10 songs each week. This also allows you to skip to the top of the line and get your song voted on early in the competition.
Paid entry songs take precedence over standard entry songs.
With an early review we can also let you know if the song you are submitting is what our industry people are looking for at the moment and also fits their taste. This will allow you to submit your best material for the contest.
MUSIC REVIEW CONTEST - WEDNESDAYS 9PM EST.
HOW DO YOU ENTER?
Send your song or video link to email@example.com during the show. Once you have done this put **HERE** in the comments section.
You also have the option to enter your song before the show for an early review. Find out if you are submitting the best song for the show. Visit the website for the details. http://www.musicreviews.live
HOW DO YOU WIN?
The room votes after each song and that number is added to the total points from the judges.
The winner is announced the following week. BRING PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOUR SONG!
• Popularity in the room (number of votes during a poll at the end of the song)
• Overall performance
• Writing ability
• Quality of the mix
• Quality of the master
• Overall production
• Industry Professional Rating. Guest A&R, Label Exec.
• Katz White and Witt Representative Rating
WHAT DO YOU WIN?
• A chance to be pitched to all of KATZ WHITE and WITT Entertainments Industry Contacts. katzwhitewitt.com
• Complete consulting on your product before the pitch.
• Free Master correction and song formatting if needed by Industry Recording Company
• Discounts on mixing if needed to correct any issues required by labels or A&R’s
• EPK designed free if needed
• A chance to win a paid entry in the following weeks show
WHO REVIEWS YOUR MUSIC?
1. Industry professionals with over 30 years experience in the music industry
2. A&R reps from some of the largest indie and major labels in the industry
3. Indie label owners
5. Platinum and Grammy winning artist
6. Major industry equipment manufacturers
1. You must email your song or video link to me during the show. firstname.lastname@example.org Unless you have a paid submission or won a submission from a previous show.
2. Your song must be professionally recorded so we can hear the quality of the mix and master.
3. The first 10 songs will be played and reviewed as they are received
4. You, or your representative, must be present in the room to participate in the contest
5. DO NOT put links in the comments section
6. You cannot submit a cover song or a remix of a cover song
7. Songs/Videos will be selected to be played at the hosts discretion.
8. Songs with poor audio quality will not be played. This includes low volume, noise in the mix or extremely poor mixes.
9. If you wish to have a private review via phone call this can be done for $50.00 by appointment. Call, Email or Text me for details. 404.783.9103
10. Videos with no content will not be played. If you wish to have a video played it should be a music video and NOT an audio video with images.
11. You may re-submit the same song each week. However, if your submission does not score at least a 60 it will be eliminated from the competition. At this point you will need to select a new song to submit. If your song has been eliminated, the only way it can be resubmitted is to pay a resubmission fee of $50.00. This keeps the show fresh and available to new contestants. Please contact me if your song has been eliminated from the competition and you would like to have it resubmitted.
12. The winner of each week will be announced during the following Wednesdays show.
Kat White Witt Entertainment - http://katzwhitewitt.com
Industry Recording Company - http://industryrecording.com